Please make sure you read and understand our terms and conditions* before you begin to fill out this form:
*Terms and conditions
The advice we provide through this service is based on the information you give us. Giving advice can be complicated so sometimes we will only be able to give you a general answer. We will give you details of other organisations that may be able to help with the questions we cannot answer. We may also suggest you seek specialist legal advice.
Please use this form to email the Jewish Women’s Aid advice worker. Please complete all the required fields as this will help us to answer your query more quickly and comprehensively. We aim to answer your email within 2 working days of receipt.
For most people the security risks of using the internet and email are minimal however if you are concerned about other people having access to your email account at home or at work you may wish to set up a separate web based email account for your personal use.
This email service is ideal for simple enquiries, if you have several questions or a more complicate inquiry please call Jewish Women’s’ Aid on 020 8445 8060 where we will be able to help you more effectively.
We make every effort to ensure that the content of our email replies is accurate and up-to-date however we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions or for incomplete or misleading information that we may have received from you. JWA takes no responsibility for the contents of linked web sites and the links should not be taken as our endorsement of these sites.
Information you give us will be kept strictly confidential to JWA accept in the situations below where we cannot provide confidentiality:
- Where information has been provided to us about a terrorist suspect or about an act of terrorism that will take place, or has taken place, anywhere in the world
- Where legal action forces us to disclose specific information for example as part of a criminal investigation
We may also decide to break confidentiality when:
- It would be in the public interest to do so
- Not breaking confidentiality would hinder a criminal investigation
- We believe that a user is in severe and immediate danger or is about to place another person for example a child in great danger